Wednesday 28 February 2018

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas (in February)

I know it's March tomorrow, but it's never to early to start thinking about Christmas and I'm on a mission to avoid having a rush in December when I realise that I only have about a quarter of the cards I want to send.  Plus the weather is something that would have been more 'normal' at Christmas than a day shy of March!

This little guy is from Gerda Steiner and I hope he's masculine enough to be able to qualify for my tally of cards for the guys.  What do you think?






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Tattered Rose, Weathered Wood, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Drink/Boots: Brushed Corduroy, Ground Espresso

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet it certainly feels like Christmas here this week certainly very white !! Love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

He's gorgeous and a great card. We have 8 inches of snow here and with the wind, it had blown the snow around 2 foot up our door and we had a problem getting out! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww he's fab! Gorgeous card Annette :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Christine L said...

Oooh I can almost smell that hot chocolate!! Think I may have to treat myself after seeing your gorgeous card!

Christine x

Fikreta said...

its so cute card!

Anne said...

Delightful little character and I love how you've teamed him with the plaid paper. I have a Lawn Fawn pad and I'm loving it for a change

Just seen the weather warning for the South and South West, hope you're keeping safe and warm my friend if it affects your area

Anne x

Nancy said...

How cute is this!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Annette! The image is super cute & your colouring is fab as always.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx