Saturday 17 September 2016

Believe in You

This is a card that I made for one of my colleagues who had just had a promotion to take charge of our company's IT function.  It was previously something that had officially fallen under my remit (along with my normal day-job), but despite dabbling in programming when I was in my early 20s and having an active interest in technology since then, I have no formal training in IT.  My IT role was really a liaison between the technical IT team, which he managed, and the company's managing board.  I was therefore more than happy to relinquish that responsibility to someone who could actually push the right buttons (so to speak!) when needed. Since IT underpins almost everything that we do, I appreciated it was a daunting responsibility for him to take on, so the sentiment I used made us both smile!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - CAS
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Christine L said...

So fabulous Annette... and by the sounds of it, perfect for the guy you gave it to!!

Christine x

Sarah said...

A brilliant card Annette xx

Jo Nevill said...

Fab card, love your image !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Kat W said...

A fabulous design and a perfect image and sentiment it seems!
Big hugs, Kat xx