Thursday 4 December 2014

New Shoes

The challenge this fortnight at As You Like It Challenge is 'your favourite song or film'.

As soon as you look at my card, you'd be forgiven for thinking it's the Cyndi Lauper song 'Girls just wanna have fun', but just to confuse you, I've opted for New Shoes by Paolo Nutini.

As well as liking the song, I also have a bit of a fondness for shoes!

Hence the shoe charm and shopping bags!

I'm imagining that those bags are full of lovely new shoes (and maybe some chocolate)!



Card Recipe:
  • Image - Sushi Girls Chelsea and Lauren from Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls
  • Sentiment - Victoria and Juliette's Night Out from Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls
  • Colouring - Copics
  • Cardworks Card base
  • Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
  • Momento Stamp Pad Ink
  • Blue Button Twine
  • Shoe Charm
  • Sewing machine
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



19 comments:

Christine L said...

I adore this one Annette.... so perfectly CAS but GORGEOUS!

Hugs
Christine x

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, this is amazing! CAS perfection, and your colourwork is just stunning sweetie, love it. Hugs xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely CAS card Annette and your colouring is superb, love it.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Chocolate and shoes..I'm in. Fabulous card Annette.Love the image and colouring.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Brilliant card Annette, such a great girlie card!! What a charming charm too!! xx

Elise said...

ohohooh Annette! I love these images!!! They're so hip and fun!!! Your cas card is just absolutely GORGEOUS and so beautifully coloured! I love this!

Big Hugs,
Elise

thecraftycavalier said...

Love the colours on this one and that charm is inspired. Your colouring is just fab too. Hugs, Jayne x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely CAS card, thanks for joining us at CWWCC cheers Sue N x

Carol S. said...

Wow this card is stunning. Love this image and the colouring is brilliant. Love it!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Wow this card is stunning. Love this image and the colouring is brilliant. Love it!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this is a gorgeous card and stamp so lovely love and hugs Carole x

Mojca said...

oh it looks lovely! the CAS look really suits it! Hugs! Mojca

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute!

Larissa said...

A very nice card! Love the shoe charm and the image is colored perfectly.

Xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Annette, Love the way you shaded the bags too! hugs me x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card... I love the Uptown Girls stamps, wish I could justify collecting them all lol :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kat W said...

I think those girls can afford to indulge in a bit of chocolate! Although shoes are also good :-) And handbags :-)
Fabulous CAS design, perfect with this detailed image and your colouring is wonderful.

Big hugs, Kat xx

Diane said...

I love your coloring- and the hanging charm is brilliant! I LOVE Paolo and every time he comes to the states I try so see him in concert... OK- twice-- but still love him! Great choice of song and great card!

Lilibet said...

Stunning card. I love this image. X